|Package||Per Pill||Total Price||Savings|
Rebetol is known to be as an effective antiviral medication.
Rebetol works best when used in combination with an interferon alfa product like Sylatron, Pegasus,Intron A, or PegIntron in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
There are several other uses of this medicine that are not listed here.
Tell your doctor and seek medical help if you experience symptoms of allergic reactions like trouble breathing, hives, and swelling of the face, tongue, lips or throat.
Avoid or stop the use of Rebetol and consult with your doctor if you suffer any of these side given below:
• Shortness of breath, wheezing, pain in the chest;
• Vision problems;
• Nausea, unusual heart rate, vomiting, unbearable pain in the stomach spreading to the back;
• Symptoms of flu, fever, body aches, chills;
• Hallucinations, severe depression, thinking of suicide or trying hurting yourself;
• Extreme confusion, dark coloured urine, pale or yellowed skin, easy bruising or bleeding, and unusual weakness.
The side effects that happen very less in the users of Rebetol include:
• extreme tiredness or irritable;
• muscle pain;
• dryness in the mouth;
• anxiety, mood alternations;
• nausea; vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
• weight loss;
• swelling,pain, or irritation where the interferon injection was given.
Immediately inform your doctor if any of these mentioned side effects bother or concern you for a longer period.
Rebetol is not an effective medication if used alone in the treatment of hepatitis C. This medicine works at its best in the treatment of hepatitis C when used with an interferon alfa product.
Do not consume this tablet if you have an allergy to it or suffering severe liver disease, a haemoglobin disorder (anaemia, thalassemia, and others), autoimmune hepatitis, if you are on the medication of didanosine (Videx), if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or a man whose female partner is pregnant.
The medication on Rebetol may lead to causing harmful effects on the unborn baby and even death of the unborn baby.
If you are a woman and pregnant, then this medication is not recommended for you.
Rebetol is also responsible for reducing the number of red blood cells in the body. This condition is known as anaemia that may be life-threatening for patients who have circulation and heart problems. Get your blood tested often while on the medication of Rebetol.Also, get your vision, thyroid function and liver function tested. Visit your doctor at regular intervals if taking Rebetol.
Do not take Rebetol if you are allergic to it or have the medical conditions given below:
• severe liver disease (especially cirrhosis);
• autoimmune hepatitis;
• breathing problems;
• if you are on the medication of didanosine (Videx);
• if you are a pregnant woman, or a man whose female partner is pregnant.
• kidney or liver disease (other than hepatitis C);
• hepatitis B infection;
• a blood cell disorder such as haemolyticanaemia (a lack of red blood cells);
• a pancreas disorder;
• a past with a liver, kidney, or other organ transplants;
• a haemoglobin disorder such as thalassemia (Mediterranean anaemia), anaemia, or sickle-cell anaemia;
• a past with heart disease, high blood pressure, or a heart attack;
• a thyroid disorder;
• human immunodeficiency virus (HIV or AIDS);
• new or worsening eye problems (such as retinopathy);
• a pastwithsevere depression or thoughts of suicide attempt;
• if you have got any treatment for hepatitis C and that fails.
Get detailed from your doctor on the use of Rebetol in such medical conditions.
Rebetol should be used as directed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or longer than recommended by the doctor. Always follow all the guidelines given on the prescription label.
This medicine is best to be taken with food.
Tell your doctor immediately if you experience yellowed or pale skin, pain in the chest, trouble breathing, weakness in the body, fever, extreme confusion, or dark coloured urine. These symptoms may also result in anaemia.
Rebetol should be used regularly to get desirable results. Do not run out of medicines, get your prescription refilled before it.
To get rid of dehydration while taking Rebetol, it is advisable to drink a plenty of water or fluids, especially in the summers or during exercise.
Rebetol is best to be stored at room temperature. Do not keep this medicine under sunlight, heat or moisture. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Avoid keeping this medicine in the bathroom. Remember to keep this medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
If you have missed the dose of Rebetol tablet, then take it as soon as you remember it. Do not take the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Never consume an extra medicine in an attempt to cover the missed dose of this medicine.
If you have overdosed on Rebetol, then you may unlikely experience symptoms of a decrease in the frequency of urination, pain in the chest, heaviness in the chest, easy bruising or bleeding, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, sweating, nausea or general ill feeling. Get emergency medical help from your doctor in such conditions without any further delay.
Rebetol medicine does not help in preventing the spread of hepatitis C virus to other people. Ask your doctor for advice on how to prevent the spread of this virus.
The chance of damage in liver increases if you consume alcohol along with the combination of Rebetol.
You may unlikely notice impairment in your thinking or reactions while on the medication of Rebetol.
Buy Rebetol 200 mg tablets at the online sale here at United Health Cures. Get this medicine at reasonable prices here. Order Rebetol now!