|Package||Per Pill||Total Price||Savings|
|Package||Per Pill||Total Price||Savings|
Monoket is an effective medicine that helps in the prevention of chest pain in people who already suffer certain heart conditions like coronary artery disease. This medicine is classified as a group member of the drug class called nitrates. Monoket helps in relaxing the blood vessels and also widens them so that blood can flow easily to the heart.
Monoket is just a treatment not a cure for chest pain. Do not go for this medication right before the intended sex or any physical exercise. Your doctor may recommend you some medications for such conditions.
• If you are allergic to this medicine or to any of its components like isosorbide mononitrate.
• If you have an allergy to any medicinal drug, foods, beverages, or other substances. Inform your doctor right away if you have had experienced signs of rash, shortness of breath, hives, wheezing, itching, cough and swelling of the face, lips, throat or lips. Other signs should also be reported to your doctor.
• If you are already on the medication of drugs such as Sildenafil, Avanafil, Tadalafil, Riociguat or Vardenafil.
This may not be the complete list of all the drugs or health conditions that can interact with the medication on Monoket. Consult with your doctor for more details about the use of this medicine.
Your doctor should know about all the medicines you have had taken including prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements or herbal products. Make sure that this medication is safe for you from your doctor. Never start, stop or change the doses of any medicine without consulting with your doctor.
• The information about your medication on Monoket should be informed to all the healthcare providers including your doctors, pharmacists, dentists, and nurses. • Avoid any task or activity that needs alertness and clear eyesight such as driving or operating a heavy machinery until you know how Monoket is reacting to you.
• To avoid the condition of dizziness or passing out, get up slowly from lying and sitting position. Be cautious whenever using stairs to go upwards or downwards.
• Visit your doctor on regular basis to get your blood tested.
• Inform your doctor before consuming alcohol or alcohol beverages.
• Long-term medication on Monoket without any intervals may result in non-working of this medicine. Make sure each dose every day should be nitrate-free. Inform your doctor if this medicine stops working properly. Never maximise the dose of this medicine than recommended.
• Be cautious with the use of Monoket if you age 65 years or more. You may be more sensitive to this medication and suffer more side effects than usual.
• If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, then inform your doctor about it prior to the medication on Monoket. Also, discuss with your doctor about the benefits and risks associated with it.
• Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother. This medicine may pass into the breast-milk of the mother and could harm the baby.
Always consume Monoket (isosorbide mononitrate tablets) as directed and prescribed by your doctor. Follow all the directions given on the prescription label of the medicine.
• Never stop the use of Monoket (isosorbide mononitrate tablets) instantly without consulting with your doctor. You may unlikely suffer greater side effects than usual. If you wish to stop this medication, then go slowly over this and ask your doctor for more advice.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
• You can take the missed dose of Monoket as soon as it recalls to your mind.
• Do not take the skipped dose if it is time for your next scheduled dose.
• Never consume two tablets of this medicine at the same time. Do not maximise the dose of this medicine without consulting with your doctor.
While on the medication of Monoket, you may unlikely experience major, minor or no side effects at all. Get emergency medical help from your doctor if you experience the following side effects given below:
• Allergic reactions such as wheezing; swelling of the face, mouth, lips, tongue or throat; tightness in the throat or chest; difficulty breathing, talking or swallowing; rash; red, blistered, swollen or peeling skin with or without fever; hives; itching; unusual hoarseness; chest pain or pressure lasting more than 15 minutes. Seek medical help right away if you suffer any of these signs.
• Severe dizziness or feeling as you may pass out.
• Unusual heartbeat.
If you think you have overdosed on this medicine, then get emergency medical help from your doctor immediately without any further delay.
• Monoket is best to be stored at room temperature.
• Always keep this medicine in a dry and cool place.
• Never keep this medicine in the bathroom.
• Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
• Throw away the medicines once they have got expired.
• Tell your doctor immediately if this medicine does not improve your condition or make it worse instead.
• Never share your medicine with other people even though they suffer the same symptoms as yours without consulting the doctor.
• Prepare a list of all the medications you take including prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, herbal products or supplements; and give it to your doctor prior to the medication on Monoket.
• Prior to any medication, inform your doctor about it.
• Get detailed completely on the use of this medicine from your doctor, nurse, pharmacist or other healthcare providers. Also, read the patient information leaflet that comes along with the medicine.
You can buy Monoket tablets in the strength of 20 mg and 40 mg at the online sale here at United Health Cures. Get this medicine at good prices online here. Order Monoket now!