BUY MALEGRA TABLETS ONLINE
The other medications for erectile dysfunction or impotence in men are only helpful in treating ED problems, but Malegra is a powerful drug that helps in the treatment of both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. This drug is a very safe and effective oral medication.
The two active ingredients present in Malegra are Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine. Sildenafil Citrate being one of the components of Malegra gets into the bloodstream on consumption, unblocks all the blockages in arteries and the blood vessels and boosts the blood flow to the male reproductive organ that further results in hard and strong erections in the penis. Duloxetine is very effective in treating premature ejaculation in men. This also helps in enjoying sexual intercourse for a longer period than usual.
- It is always recommended to take Malegra or any drug as directed by the doctor or physician.
- Always take Malegra either on an empty stomach or after a light meal. Heavy meals may cause a reduction in the effect of this medicine.
- Malegra should be taken at least 50 to 60 minutes prior to sexual intercourse. This helps the medicine to show its effect properly after it gets into the bloodstream.
- Malegra is not recommended to be taken more than once in a day.
- In case you have missed the dose and want to engage in sexual activity, then take the dose of Malegra as soon as you remember. And continue the dosage regimen as prescribed by your doctor or physician.
Malegra is advised to be taken as per the instructions and directions were given by the doctor or physician.
The initial recommended dose of Malegra is 100 mg of Sildenafil and 30 mg of Duloxetine.
In case of the missed dose, take this pill as soon as it recalls to your mind. If it is time for your next dose, then skip this one. Continue the dosage regimen as directed. Never consume two pills at a time. Take only one pill once in a day.
The suitable temperature to store Malegra is between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Keep this medicine away from heat, light, and moisture. Remember to keep Malegra out of the reach of children and pets.
The active ingredients in Malegra are Sildenafil and Duloxetine. The effect of this medicine lasts for about 4 hours in men.
Never take Malegra on a daily basis as this might become a habit for most people. The user of this medicine may also have chances to become addicted to it and cause several adverse effects.
If you overdose, then immediately call your doctor and seek medical help without further delay.
- There are certain medical conditions in which medication of Malegra should be avoided. Avoid taking Malegra in the following conditions given below:
- If you have any allergy with any of the ingredient of Malegra.
- If you have any kind of stress mentally and performing sexual activity side by.
- If you have been advised by your doctor or physician to refrain from any sexual activity due to the underlying conditions of the heart.
- If you are on the medication of nitrates like nitro-glycerine, isosorbide in the form of tablets, capsules, ointment or patch.
- If you are using any recreational drugs called “poppers” such as nitrite, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate or nitrite.
- It is advisable to see your doctor immediately if any of these conditions apply to you.
- There are certain medicines that may interact with Malegra. Inform your doctor or physician if you are on the medication of Malegra. The following medications are:
- If you take any herbal products, supplements and prescribed or non-prescribed medicines.
- If you have any specific allergy to some medicine, food items or other substances.
- If you have a penis defect in terms of its shape or have blood cell problems.
- If you have had suffered any bleeding problems, high or low blood pressure, heart diseases, heart failure, irregular or unusual heartbeat, ulcers and blood vessel problems.
- If you have had the heart attack or stroke in the past few months, then stop using Malegra and seek medical help immediately.
The medicines that may interact with the drug Malegra are given below. If you are on the medication of such medicines, then it is advisable to first consult your doctor or physician and know about its risks and benefits interlinked with it. The name of the following medicines are as follows:
- If you are on the medication of alpha-blockers like doxazosin to treat high blood pressure, or on nitrates or nitrites, then avoid the medication of Malegra as it may result in a severe drop in the blood pressure, and cause dizziness, light-headedness, and fainting in the user.
- If you are taking medicines like narcotic analgesics (e.g., dihydrocodeine), HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., ritonavir, saquinavir), Azole antifungals (e.g., Itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (e.g., cimetidine), telithromycin, macrolide antibiotics (e.g., erythromycin); then immediately stop using Malegra as it may increase the risk of adverse effects.
- Do not use medicines like Bosentan or rifampin as this may reduce the effect of Malegra and may not provide you desirable results.
- Other medications that are not mentioned above may not fit in with the combination of Malegra. Check with your doctor about what medications should be avoided while taking Malegra.
- Being a drug, Malegra may cause side effects in the users. Those side effects can be minor as well as major.
- If you experience any side effects while on the medication of Malegra, then contact your doctor promptly. Some common side effects that may occur include nausea, headache, vomiting, runny nose, flushing, blurring of vision, indigestion, back or muscle pain.
- This is not the complete description of the side effects. Any side effect may occur that is not mentioned here. It is advisable to continue this medication. If any side effect bothers you for a longer period, then immediately consult your doctor for medical help.
WHERE TO BUY MALEGRA?
Buy Malegra 30 mg and 100 mg tablets at an online sale at United Health Cures. Order now!