|Package||Per Pill||Total Price||Savings|
Copegus is considered as an effective and powerful antiviral medication.
For the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, Copegus should be used with an interferon alfa products like Sylatron, PegIntron,Pegasus,or Intron A.
Seek medical help from your doctor if you experience any allergic reactions like difficulty breathing, hives or swelling of tongue, lips, throat or face.
Do not use Copegus if you suffer serious side effects while on the medication of Copegus. The side effects are:
• Vision problems
• Symptoms of flu, body pain, chills, fever
• Vomiting, nausea, back pain, increased heart rate, severe pain in the upper stomach
• Shortness of breathing, stabbing chest pain, wheezing
• Hallucinations, thinking of harming or hurting yourself, severe depression
• Nausea, pain in the chest, heavy feeling, sweating, pain in the arm or shoulder, general ill feeling
• Confusion, weakness, dark coloured urine,pale or yellowed skin, easy bruising or bleeding
The side effects that happen very less in the users include:
• Weight loss
• Pain in the muscle
• Dryness in the mouth
• Feeling tired or irritable
• Anxiety, mood changes
• Nausea,stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite
• Pain, swelling, or irritation where the interferon injection was given
This may not be the complete list of all the possible side effects. Other side effects may also occur while on the medication of Copegus. Call your doctor immediately if any of these side effects bother or concern you.
Avoid or stop the use of Copegus tablet if you have an allergy to this medicine or you have the following mentioned medical conditions:
• if you are suffering from a severe liver disease (especially cirrhosis)
• a haemoglobin disorder such as anaemia, sickle-cell anaemia orthalassemia (Mediterranean anaemia)
• if you are on the medication of didanosine (Videx)
• autoimmune hepatitis
• if you are a pregnant woman, or a man whose female sexual partner is pregnant.
Inform your doctor about your medical conditions given below to make sure this medication is safe for you. The medical conditions are as follows:
• kidney or liver disease (other than hepatitis C)
• hepatitis B infection
• human immunodeficiency virus (HIV or AIDS)
• breathing problems
• a thyroid disorder
• a blood cell disorder such as haemolytic anaemia (a lack of red blood cells)
• new or worsening eye problems (such as retinopathy)
• a history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or a heart attack
• a history of depression or suicide attempt
• a pancreas disorder
• a history of a kidney, liver, or other organ transplants
• do not take this medicine in the pregnancy days as this can harm the unborn baby badly and even lead to death of the unborn child
• if you are a man, then avoid the medication on Copegus if your partner is pregnant
• it is recommended to use effective birth control methods while on the medication of Copegus and at least 6 months after the treatment gets over
• inform your doctor if pregnancy occurs while either the mother or father is on the medication of Copegus
It is unknown whether this medicine passes into the breast milk or it could harm the nursing baby. It is advisable to inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother before going on to the medication of Copegus.
Copegus may also affect the growth in children. Always consult with your doctor if you want to start the medication on Copegus.
Use of Copegus tablet should be done as directed by your doctor. Never maximise or minimise the dose of this medicine without consulting it with your doctor. Follow all the guidelines given on the prescription label and given by the doctor.
Copegus does not treat hepatitis C alone. This medication needs to be taken with the combination of an interferon alfa product like Intron A or Peg-Intron for an effective treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
Always take this medicine after eating a proper meal.
If you are using the liquid form of Copegus, then measure the liquid on a proper measuring device for desirable results. Avoid the use of a regular spoon to measure the liquid as this may provide you with incorrect measurement.
Get a measuring device from your pharmacist if you don’t have one.
Copegus is best to be stored at room temperature. Keep this medicine away from heat, light and moisture.
Keep the liquid version of this medicine in the refrigerator. Never allow the liquid to freeze.
If you have missed the dose, then take it at the moment you remember about it. Do not take the missed dose if the time for next scheduled dose is near. Call your doctor for guidance if you have not consumed this medicine for longer than 24 hours. Never take an extra dose in order to make up the missed dose of the Copegus drug.
If you think you have overdosed on this medicine, then you may unlikely experience pain spreading to the arm or shoulder,easy bruising or bleeding, decrease in the frequency of urine, pain in the chest, nausea, sweating, heavy feeling in the chest or a general ill feeling. Immediately contact your doctor if you suffer any of these symptoms.
Copegus is incapable of preventing the spread of hepatitis C virus to other people. Ask your doctor about how you can prevent the spread of this disease to other people.
Do not take alcohol while on the medication of Copegus as this may cause great damage to the liver.
Avoid the activities that need alertness and clear vision like driving or operating any heavy machinery. Because this medication may impair your thinking and vision both.
You can buy Copegus 100 mg tablet at the online sale here at United Health Cures. Get this medicine at best prices here. Order Copegus now!